SC - OOP Question for the Australians

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Thu Apr 19 21:52:46 PDT 2001

Hi Aethelthryth,

Yep. Pickled in Vinegar and Sugar - it's natural environment seems to be the
can. Some of the good hamburgers here even have grated carrot, but they're
few and far between. A hamburger with 'the lot' here has (approx order from
the base) a ground beef patty, fried onion, BBQ sauce, Bacon, Egg,
pineapple, cheese, beetroot, tomato and lettuce. Quite a feed.

Tell us what you think when you try it.

Glenda.