SC - probably a legal question...

Morgana Abbey morgana.abbey at juno.com
Fri Apr 20 15:58:00 PDT 2001

OK, I'm really at wits' end here, and I want a heads up type of answer.
(Master A, you're on the opposite end of the state, but the laws and regs
don't change.)

I have people here yammering at me that "it's against the law to serve
game."  They go on more than that, the upshot being that my idea to serve
a period-style hunters' feast at an archery event is somehow banned by
Corpora.

Since when?  and when did SCA feasts stop being in the same legal
neighborhood as church suppers?  They are even saying that we have to
save the barcodes from the canned goods "because someone might get food
poisoning"

If any of this is going to be true, I really will shread my membership.
As it is, I have no desire to do so much as bake muffins for this lot.
They can eat KFC 'til their arteries implode.

Morgana LeCoeur