SC - Platina on eBay

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 10:43:00 PDT 2001

- --- Jenne Heise <jenne at mail.browser.net> wrote:

> Ok, this may be redundant, and of course I've lost
> track of the publication date of the
> Platina in this discussion, but have you tried
> calling up the Special Collections
> librarians of academic libraries in your area and
> telling them that you are researching
> medieval and renaissance book bindings?

Nope.  Hadn't thought about that, actually.  Capital
idea.

Problem is, I live in Bakersfield, California...which
is about as far removed from "academic" as you can
possibly get, without going to Taft....

Of course, Los Angeles is a fairly swift scoot...and I
know they have at least one decent college there.

I'll check this out.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
"The half full glass and the half empty glass both contain the same amount of liquid...the half empty glass, however, has a fly in it."