SC - Egg source question

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 25 10:11:29 PDT 2001

Quail eggs are available in supermarkets here in Los Angeles, I happened to
notice them at Ralph's.  They were in the produce department along with Asian
vegetables, which tells me who they think are buying them.

Scotch quail eggs.  Looks like wretched excess, but is not all that expensive
really.  The quail eggies only take about 3 minutes to hard-boil, so peel them,
cover with sausage etc. and fry as for regular Scotch Eggs.

Selene