SC - conversion website reviewed in LIIWEEK

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Thu Apr 26 06:05:55 PDT 2001

This conversion website, reviewed by the Librarian's Index to the Internet, may be of
interest:

    Convert-me.Com - http://www.convert-me.com/en/
        This site has interactive calculators for many common and
        exotic measurement systems, including metric, Ancient
        Greek, Roman, and old Russian. Measurements include
        weight and mass, distance and length, capacity and
        volume, area, speed, temperature, time, pressure, energy
        and work, circular measure, and computer storage. Also
        available in Russian (Cyrillic font).
- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net