SC - Thank you Cahan Kyle

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 11:35:32 PDT 2001

I just wanted to say my thanks to Kyle and his household for doing a fine
job and serving forth a great feast at out Baronial Investiture in Bright
Hills.  I learned a thing or two that I may not have thought of myself like
premeasuring the spices for dishes and putting them in little baggies.  What
a great idea!  The sausage you made for the event was delicious and I
understand it was your first time at making some sausages.

I do, on a personal note, want to thank you for letting me drop in and out
of your kitchen like some bi-polar butterfly and doing small chores.  It is
always very nice to see you and your patience is very thick skinned ~ except
when court goes too long....

Olwen