[Sca-cooks] To Cook Missionaries (Was To Cook a 'Coon)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 08:23:08 PDT 2001

In a message dated 8/2/2001 11:14:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
vavroom at bmee.net writes:

> As for tenderizing tough ones, well...  You know, missionaries are pretty
>  much the same...  No amount of cooking will make them edible! :-)

Au Contre, that's why missionaries are either boiled or wrapped in clay and
baked, which will tenderize just about anything.

And as it was written in "Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe" ...
the Secret's in the Sauce....

Corwyn

"With girls I get no respect.  A belly dancer told me I turned her stomach."

     - Rodney Dangerfield