[Sca-cooks] Pressure cookers, was pickled beef

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Fri Aug 3 11:16:03 PDT 2001

I found that I need to add about 20% cook time, when I throw in frozen vs.
thawed. I use the pressure cooker about once weekly. Other trick, if the
frozen meat is cooked the thaw time; then allowed to 'cool off'; I open it
and add frozen veggies. recover & reheat to *first* steam then take it off
the heat and de-pressure immediately.  Whole meal in one pot.  Ru