[Sca-cooks] Sharing food research

Sandragood at aol.com Sandragood at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 06:47:33 PDT 2001

gwynydd_of_culloden at yahoo.com writes:

> Oh, it does help, massively!  And I do hope that you will publish your
> finished project - I am sure Stefan would be very interested and I know that
> I would love to publish it on my little local SCA site
> (www.sca.org.au/ynys_fawr) if you were willing.

It is still a work in progress, but when I get it done I would be glad to
share my info.  It will probably be after May.  My Kingdom A&S competition is
in May and I am working on more of a "smorgasbord" cooking entry with
documentation. (Research papers were never my strong suite.  I love doing the
research but can never seem to put it to paper).  I plan to take the research
(and with the help of a friend) and turn it into a written project also.   It
just depends on the time I have.  I have had to put the research on a back
burner so I can concentrate on the feast I am doing in October.  I thought I
was at a point where I could pick up the research again and found out last
week this event will also be a Baronial Investiture for our group.  Such is
life.  :-)

Liz (Short for Elizabeth since there are two on the list now, it's shorter
too) ;-)

(September, there will be time in September.  The kids go back to school.)