[Sca-cooks] You too can be an Evil List Adminstrator

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 12:10:43 PDT 2001

>Only if you use a golf-tube arrow or affix an appropriate anti-bounce-back
>device to the nock.  Say, a Hostess Cupcake.  :-)
>
>Vicente

Remember that I haven't gone to Pennsic yet so no silly
Pennsic talk! I'll be gone for a week and expect you
kids to be good.

Speaking of which, I need a volunteer to babysit the
list for me. I don't want another Mario Nebbits incident.
I'll give the necessary information and would appreciate
someone who is used to this kind of list maintenance.

Any volunters to be List Step-Poppa?

Gunthar