[Sca-cooks] Introduction

Renaissance Girls rennaisancegirls at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 10:16:54 PDT 2001

Greetings!
I finally found you!  I have been chatting with
Stefan, and he referred me to this list.  If you are
half as knowledgeable and helpful as he, then I've
found my group!

I am from upstate NY, the Shire of Glenn Linn (Glens
Falls, NY).  My interests lie in early 16th century
Spain, and I am currently delving into foods and
cooking of that time and place.  I have much to learn,
but I've been finding some wonderful references.  I'm
feastocrating my first event in January, which is
going to have a Spanish theme, which will also serve
as my Shires introduction to 16th century Spain!  I'm
hoping to post my tentative menu for comments and
suggestions in the future.

In my mundane life, I'm a cartoonist, and I love to
cook the Cuban food I grew up with!

I hope to be having discussions with you all in the
days to come!

Estrella Garcia de los Rios
(Formerly known as Dominique)

=====