[Sca-cooks] appetizer booklet of period foods

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Aug 26 22:22:22 PDT 2001

Kateryn de Develyn said back on August 10:
> Back to planning my appetizer booklet.  All appetizers are based
> on medieval recipes.  Just cut/made to easy to eat bite-sized
> bits for parties.  (aka finger foods)

Are you planning to publish this? Post it on a webpage somewhere? Or
was this just for your own use?

I'd like to consider this for inclusion in the Florilegium. While not
strictly period foods as the presentation is probably quite different,
I think this would be quite useful for those looking for potluck ideas
or sideboards or perhaps Vigil snacks.

I might even find it a good place to look for ideas for mundane pot
lucks or family get-togethers.

I'm not sure if this would be of use or not, but you might want to
glance through this file in the FOOD section of the Florilegium:
finger-foods-msg  (21K)  6/ 7/01    Ideas for finger foods at feasts and events.
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net