[Sca-cooks] Capers and the apprecticing thing

welsh10thcent at tds.net welsh10thcent at tds.net
Tue Aug 28 11:36:04 PDT 2001

they are wonderful little things, they are used in all sorts of dishes, most people dont like them because they plucked them out of a jar and nibbled on them and didnt like the taste and was done with them, which is a shame, i use them in chicken dishes, salads, pork dishes, picante sauces, they are very good and ad a unique flavor to dishes.  Try them and enjoy

i agree, i am a chef as i mentioned, but the historical thing well i am very new to it, but have no clue how to go about doing it, in mundane professional area i know how and all but here nope not a clue, so i to would like to know and if Master Llew happens to see this i would like to apprentice with him.  I have had many tell me of his skills and excellence.

Morvran
barony of Sternfeld