[Sca-cooks] Korean BBQ

Jennifer Thompson JenniferT at ptb.com
Thu Aug 30 09:05:43 PDT 2001

Stefan, was it beef, sliced very thin (inch and a half, by three inches, by
quarter inch) marinated and dark colored? If so, it may well have been "Kal
Bi". Teriyaki sweet and often chewy. Nothing at all like our native Texas
beef brisket in tart-sweet-hot sauce. *I* like both, but I can see how she
could be put off if she was expecting the latter and got the former. But now
you know what it is and can get something else next time. 8-)