[Sca-cooks] OT OOP Favor

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Fri Aug 3 07:08:04 PDT 2001

Hello from master chirhart House Blackstar. We would be most happy to bring
extra bedding for you.Let us know asap if you would need us to bring with
and we will.  At Chirhart_1 at netzero.net   This being Friday Aug.3 10:08 am
We are headed up for land grab and can bring with us....In your service
Chirhart