[Sca-cooks] To Cook a 'Coon

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Fri Aug 3 11:56:38 PDT 2001

Ras seplied to me with:
> mark.s.harris at motorola.com writes:
> << If your Minister/Mistress
>  of Children at Pennsic proposes a meal plan for your kids
>  with lots of that Pennsic sweet corn, perhaps you should
>  keep your eyes open. >>
>
> Why? Raccoon is  a very tasty animal. I don't see why anyone would worry
> about their kids eating it anymore than they would worry about them eating
> any other meat. The same is to be said for opossum.

Sigh. Sorry. I was trying to make a joke. The original message did
not, other than in the title, mention the animal involved. So it
was, I thought, a simple thought change to go from cooking
a racoon to cooking a human. And I thought with that simple change,
it still fit pretty good.

Stefan

(who's still too tough and old to cook up very well, although he's
been fattened up a bit)