[Sca-cooks] A Comment & A Question was ( Jonathan Swift was an Optimist)

Fri Aug 3 13:53:29 PDT 2001

Technically, this is a discussion group on Medieval and Renaissance cookery
labelled SCA-Cooks and having somewhat broader interests than the SCA label.
It may be a(n) (dis)organization with its own religious cult, but I don't
think it can be caracterized as a guild.

The post you refer to is a digression.  These occur from time to time as
minds wander and passions are inflamed, although this being August, we
normally enter the Pennsic Silly Season, where Twinkies and such are
discussed.  Ignore it and it usually goes away.

I am seeking references to trenchers in both primary and secondary sources
for a paper I am preparing.  Does anyone have any references handy?

Bear