[Sca-cooks] Broccoli and cheese

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Sat Aug 4 09:28:31 PDT 2001

Try roasting the broccoli in a foil packet with olive oil and salt and
pepper.  When it's just on the crisp side of done, open up the packet
and sprinkle on lots of hard cheese (parmasan, romano, what have you)
and put it back in for a couple minutes.

mmmm, I think I may have to make that for dinner myself... I don't often
make it with the cheese, but I've made myself hungry now!

-Magdalena