[Sca-cooks] Food question

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Sat Aug 4 04:43:35 PDT 2001

On Sat, 04 Aug 2001 23:39:37 -0400 grizly at mindspring.com writes:
>what age of beast are we talking?

   I don't know.  We went to a Middle Eastern store after an event and
all they had left that week was frozen.  With hand written labels. Goat
(and a weight).

> Hunks or whole beast?

  I was told that the pieces I have now might be chops.  For the camp
we'll probably try a leg.  It's a mundane Highland Games, and the story
line for the camp is that we're in the process of preparing a ship's
burial, and I'm insisting we have a "real" body, so I'm not gonna totally
gross everyone out with a whole beast.  The camp's not big enough to eat
a whole beast, anyway.

Elizabeth