[Sca-cooks] Noodles/Pasta

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Aug 5 11:21:06 PDT 2001

Johnnae llyn Lewis sends greetings.

Suggest to your friend that he needs to read the two articles
by Charles Perry in PPC #9 entitled "The Oldest Mediterranean
Noodle: A Cautionary Tale." pp.42-45. 1981. and
"Notes on Persian Pasta" PPC #10; pp. 48-49. 1982.

Or since that is a bit of a bother take a look at

http://www.mrsleeperspasta.com/pasta_101.html for an article

entitled PASTA 101 which seems to reproduce an article entitled

 PASTA: Where It Came From and How It Got Here
by Corby Kummer
from "The Atlantic Monthly," July, 1986.

That should explain the pasta problem.

Johnna Holloway