[Sca-cooks] OT- Boroghul being Politically Incorrect (Was: To Cook a 'Coon)

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Sun Aug 5 09:18:37 PDT 2001

Adamantius wrote:
>>Isit in the Second Amendment (you know, the one that says that members
>>of state militias have the right to bear arms)?
Lord Boroghul responded:
>Two technicalities.....  I'm no longer in the military, and  I don't
>live in a state other than the state of utter confusion.

     But what about the alleged FBI report that says we're the largest
standing private army in the US and that other than that we're
monarchists we're harmless?

     (Even if a certain Ladies Sewing Circle and Terrorist society begs
to differ?)

    Elizabeth, who's not a member, just has a long memory of mid-eighties
Tee-shirts