[Sca-cooks] Evil List Administrator

Philip W. Troy & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Aug 6 13:47:33 PDT 2001

DeeWolff at aol.com wrote:

> I don't do twinkies.....I have no idea who Mario is......and Harry Potter <while cool> doesn't have any good recipes.
>
> Now, food is another matter.....I like food.Planning the menu for a pennsic for pity picnic for this weekend as a matter of fact.

Unfortunately, it looks like I'll be working (i.e. saying mean things to
PC's forced to run accursed Microsoft networking software, comprising,
essentially, the weakest link in a  chain that doesn't require that link
anyway, but I don't make these rules), while Caendra will presumably be
taking B to samurai school and then to the Flushing Meadow Dragon Boat
Festival.

> Andrea
>
> Oh Kendra??? Phil's being bad again......

What, me? My wife would never allow that... . Therefore, by definition
-- well, you get the idea. Q.E.D.

Adamantius (well-brought-up and well-behaved Østgardrian)
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com