[Sca-cooks] You too can be an Evil List Adminstrator

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Mon Aug 6 15:08:24 PDT 2001

> Now Mario Nebbits ranks in the minds of old time Cook's
> list fogeys alongside recipes for Harry Potter, discussions
> of long pig, my dictatorial stand against sponsoring the
> animal slaying at Pennsic and, the all time champion, Cuskynoles.

Oh dear, I remember all of these - and the Twinkies debate that was a year
earlier still.

Well most of the Lochac mob on this list are NOT going to Pennsic - so we'll
join in any silliness that crops up over the next week or so ..... afterall
its traditional now, and we have to do *something* to make up for missing
the fun at Pennsic .....

No ob food content: too early in the morning and the hot chocolate hasn't
warmed me through enough yet.

Hugs
meliora.

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information
that is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee named
above.  It may also be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient do
not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy or take any action in
reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender immediately and delete this message.  Before opening any
attachments, check them for viruses or defects.