[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Get Together

Jen Conrad tjconrad at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 6 16:55:19 PDT 2001

> Okay, so exactly which night are we meeting
> for the Cook's Potluck? I'm sorry but I've
> been so busy that I haven't gotten my
> schedule totally completed.
>
> Also, Selene told me that she overheard
> something (I believe it was at Highlands
> War) where some King invited the Crown of
> Atenveldt to a dinner hosted by "the Cooks
> of the Knowne World". Could this be our
> gathering? How many and who are we hosting?
> Or is this something totally different?

The Known World Cook's Potluck is Tuesday the 14th from 4 to 6 pm in AS11.
(Bring a dish, bring a drink!)

I have no clue about the dinner you mentioned, maybe somebody else does.

Luveday
(Organizer for said potluck)

Join us at the Known World Cook's Potluck at Pennsic
http://mkcooks.homestead.com/pennsic.html