[Sca-cooks] Baseball and it was the CUBS???

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Aug 6 19:25:00 PDT 2001

This is more than the St. Louis Cardinal fan can take.
I'm off for my week in Yooperville up north of the bridge
in that part of Michigan we got from Wisconsin in exchange
for Toledo. If you've seen Escanaba in Da Moonlight you'll
understand.

save the important reference questions until I get back and
have fun on the list.

Johnna (the librarian... which I still like better than
the information scientist) Holloway