[Sca-cooks] To Cook a 'Coon

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 02:16:33 PDT 2001

In a message dated 8/6/2001 6:03:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
melcnewt at netins.net writes:

> Having just watched the movie _Mystery Men_ over the weekend on video, I
>  have to admit this landed me on the floor, laughing. Another superhero is
>  born...
>  Beatrix of Tanet

Naaa, the writer of _Chasing Amy_ beat you to that, one comic superhero is
"White Hating Coon", but the humor of Kevin Smith isn't for everyone.

So I guess Raccoon in cream sauce is out huh?

Corwyn

"With girls I get no respect.  A belly dancer told me I turned her stomach."

     - Rodney Dangerfield