[Sca-cooks] Evil List Administrator

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Tue Aug 7 07:27:13 PDT 2001

I'll weave a new tablecloth, in Red & White Checker . . . in the style of a
236-AD tartan. I understand that these colours add to the "pleasant-ness" of
the meal; by tending to make one more hungry [Pyrrhonism 101].
Maybe we can have a discussion on the psychological hedonism of food
presentations.
Ru