[Sca-cooks] Online Pennsic Pity Party

Tue Aug 7 14:13:41 PDT 2001

Interesting, I've been wondering about the translation since I translated
the recipe for Ein Kuchen.  This helps explain some of my reservations.

BTW, Cindy, did you receive the message I sent you in response to your
request about the scanned texts at the University of Virginia.  I received
"Message Undeliverable" notifications and I've been meaning to check.

Bear