[Sca-cooks] Peach pits

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 7 16:10:25 PDT 2001

On 7 Aug 2001, at 22:09, bill mayfield wrote:

> Do we still have contact with the wonderful person
>    who was going to sell some of the peach-pit molds?
> We had exchanged pre-liminary e-mails on the subject
>   and then as often happens contact was lost.
> Any help on this one ??

Her name is Stephanie Howe (SCA: Mistress Olga Belobashnina
Cherepanova)
She does business under the name of Ash & Griffin Pottery.  According to
her web page at:
http://www.icon-stl.net/~kafritts/stephanie_howe.htm
she will be at Pennsic from Aug. 10-18.

I don't have her latest email address, but there's a contact form on her web
page.  She also said she'd be bringing some molds to sell at Pennsic, but I
don't know how many.

Robin Carroll-Mann
rcmann4 at earthlink.net
"Mostly Harmless" -- Douglas Adams