[Sca-cooks] non-Pennsic Pity Picnic

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Aug 7 20:08:53 PDT 2001

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Since it's an online picnic, I'm sure someone's computer could supply
> the b*gs....;-)

Ack! Ack! No bugs! No worms! No virii!
(I could provide some slugs though!;-D)

> --Maire, who doesn't remember the ketchup song, but does have a Raw Bits
> sweatshirt somewhere, and had to explain "lutheran binder" to a
> perplexed English lady last Sunday....

'Ketchup' is one of the commercial skit thingies, like the 'Duck Tape'
commercial. The idea is if life is boring, enuui sets in, a vague
discontent with your marriage or your wallpaper- what you need is more
Ketchup! in your life! With the little "Ketchup... Ketchup..."
refrain...

Personally, while I like the Powdermilk Biscuits song too, my *favorite*
is Mournful Oatmeal, complete with the faux Gregorian chant...

'Lainie