Mostly OT Re: Mariners and Brats (was Re: [Sca-cooks] regional potluck)

Philip W. Troy & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Aug 14 12:46:57 PDT 2001

grizly at mindspring.com wrote:

> Chinks are appearing in the Seattle pitching staff. Seems they live in a pitching friedly park and have a 3.25 home and 4.15 away ERA.  A short series could easily catch them flat-footed.

There's no place like home, there's no place like home. On the other
hand, they beat the Bronx Businessmen twice in series this year, both
times at the height of the height of the Wankers pitching rotation,
including the Great Shaitan himself. Actually, former Wanker Jeff Nelson
might be exactly what the Wankers deserve. Since he seems to have the
tendency (although he didn't until his time in New York), maybe he can
bean a few unfortunate inside batters, show them what it's like.

> I think that Bratwurst from Buch von Guter Spiese served with mustard wuold be appropriate fare for a good baseball game.

Yep. Welserin's zervelat might go well, too. Although, my childhood
memories of baseball always make me associate Cincinnati with hot dogs ;
 ).

Adamantius (okay, kids, that was a Pete Rose joke, from back when you
could joke about Pete Rose)
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com