[Sca-cooks] regional potluck

Sandragood at aol.com Sandragood at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 06:43:48 PDT 2001

In a message dated 8/14/01 8:43:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> Rumor has it that I make pretty good catheads for a Yankee, and that my
> chocolate gravy is not an insult to the memory of my friend's late
> granny. High praise indeed, neh?

would you be willing to share your recipe for the chocolate gravy?  I have
tried myself to recreate it after having it at a friend's mother's house one
morning.  It was to-die-for and have missed it terribly.

Liz
(Who lives in Tennessee and has come to think this may be one of those family
secrets they talk so much about)