Mostly OT Re: Mariners and Brats (was Re: [Sca-cooks] regional potluck)

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 15 09:25:18 PDT 2001

Ahhh!!  the days he played in Macon, GA for the Peaches.  Those were the days.  Minor league baseball is great for kids and for food.

I wonder if we can get them to try something odd from our menues one day . . . .

niccolo

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com wrote:

> Who's Pete Rose?

You need to be beaten, child. Look it up. Somewhere under Ancient
History- Paleolithic Period- Disgraced Baseball Greats.

Geez. Next you'll be asking if Paul McCartney was in a band before
Wings...

'Lainie
feeling very old and cranky