[Sca-cooks] Re: Angel bisquits

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 22:42:21 PDT 2001

In a message dated 08/15/2001 11:27:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

> As my family is from southern Kentucky, I suspect this recipe is very close
to your
> grandfather's because angel biscuits are very well known still in that area
(though
> my mom only makes them to make little sandwiches with thin sliced Christmas
> sugar-cured ham).

(various prior email tidbits and the recipe itself snipped)

Many thanks! The recipe sounds wonderful as does the concept of ham
biscuits...  ::tries not to drool:: I often make sweet potato biscuits to
serve ham on for receptions and showers.

Ilaria