[Sca-cooks] No talk?

Philip W. Troy & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Aug 17 07:22:24 PDT 2001

KarenO wrote:

>     Hello!
>
>     trying to figure out why I haven't gotten any mail for two days  I sent
> some responses to the List  -- about the dessert challenge,  boiled cream &
> french biskit brede,  but I've not seen them (or anything else!)  could the
> evil admin babysitter contact me?
>
>     When I find the article again,  there's a new book being printed (U of
> CA) about spices/spice trade
>
>     Caointiarn
>     kareno at lewistown.net

Yes, it kinda looks as if you've been partially unsubscribed or
something. I see posts from you on Wednesday at 6:13PM, 6:35PM, and
6:43PM, on the topics you mention, as well as something about boiled
hunk-o'-dead-animal (tongue?).

The list _has_ been pretty quiet the past couple of days.

Adamantius, not the Evil List Admin

--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com