[Sca-cooks] Elinor Fettiplace

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Aug 20 07:57:58 PDT 2001

The Elinor Fettiplace series is carred by Acanthus Books
at: http://store.yahoo.com/acanthus-books/info.html.
THE COMPLETE RECEIPT BOOK OF LADIE ELINOR FETTIPLACE
(England 1604) A 3-volume transcription of the complete
original text of Elinor Fettiplace’s manuscript
recipe book. An index is included. $30.00.
 Hope this helps.

Johnnae llyn Lewis