Jujubes--was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Period Ices/Sorbets/Cold Treats?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Aug 20 08:14:21 PDT 2001

Master A,
Sorry to be so long in getting back to you....I have been away at Pennsic,
and this is the first chance I've had to catch up.

Yes, I would love to have some jujubes...and yes, what I used before were
the dried variety.  I have already made the lamb stew...omitted the jujubes
as I couldn't find them, but it was still good.  I would love to have some
on hand for the next time I try making the recipe.  If you could let me know
how much they cost and what the shipping would be, I'll be happy to send you
the money!

Thanks for your assistance!!!

Kiri