[Sca-cooks] coddling an egg

afmurphy at juno.com afmurphy at juno.com
Mon Aug 20 10:59:03 PDT 2001

When I was a kid, my next door neighbor was given a pair of these as
wedding presents - had no idea what they were, so brought them to my mom,
who not only recognized them, but told her how to use them!

They can be a breakfast dish, but are also used to make the dressing for
Caesar Salad. Cook the egg very lightly, then beat it with the other
dressing ingredients. (I've read this, not done it...)

Anne