[Sca-cooks] Breakfasts

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Aug 21 06:53:23 PDT 2001

Along those lines, some friends of mine in our camp made a dish that consisted of
potatoes (bought them in large, institutional-sized cans...lots easier than
peeling them) cut into chunks, diced onions and various colored bell peppers and
chunks of ham which were all fried together with whatever seasonings (I would
probably use something like salt, pepper and BeauMonde).  Yummmmmm.  I kept
hanging around hoping to get some of their leftovers.  One morning when I had to
leave early to work at the A&S Table, they actually sent me a dish, lovely
thoughtful beings that they are!

Kiri