[Sca-cooks] Back from Pennsic

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 09:46:57 PDT 2001

 I burned out the day of the potluck..and never made it out of camp!  I did,
however, find the SPCA this year and spent several enjoyable evenings around
the campfire (and being fed!).  Thanks Phlp and friends!
  Oh..and the bread experiment was not successful.  I didn't time the baking
right and the bread always overrose before I got the campfire coals
"right"..and then fell as I was putting it into the oven!  It tasted
good..but was a tad flat!    I DID do some "snack cakes" and they turned out
wonderful!  (go figure).  I just need more experience..and staying around the
camp more.

Etain