[Sca-cooks] re: vinegars

BareToad at aol.com BareToad at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 10:25:06 PDT 2001

I would like to take a minute to send my thanks and gratitude to Johanna,
Daniel Raoul and Stefan for all the help that they have given me with
researching vinegars.  Jahanna and Stefan, you definately pointed me in the
right direction.  The article in the florilegium was wonderful and the
websites have been bookmarked.  Daniel, what an impressive handout!  I will
have to send you my thought after this weekend is done and over with... at
any rate, I am far more knowledgeable now!  I appreciate you all;-)

Mairin

For though we sleep or wake, or roam, or ride, Aye fleets the time, it will
no man abide.
- Geoffrey Chaucer