[Sca-cooks] Back from Pennsic

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue Aug 21 10:36:15 PDT 2001

Yes, you ca stop by the camp pretty much any time. We only have
one really 'closed' dinner although it is good to ask ahead as
the sucker\\\\cook of the evening might have a hard limit on how
many they can feed [mongolian hot pot night was a good example,
you can only crowd so many people around a limited number of soup
pots ;-)] but with a little warning we can always water the soup
a bit ;-)
margali
--
~~~~~