[Sca-cooks] Back from Pennsic

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Tue Aug 21 10:45:07 PDT 2001

Hey Margali. If Bear and I can ever manage to get to Pennsic we will be
sleeping in a motel due to my arthritis. Would it be possible to work out a
deal so that we eat all or at least some of our meals with SPCA? Like throw
in money and helping cook? Margarite

Yes, you ca stop by the camp pretty much any time. We only have
one really 'closed' dinner although it is good to ask ahead as
the sucker\\\\cook of the evening might have a hard limit on how
many they can feed [mongolian hot pot night was a good example,
you can only crowd so many people around a limited number of soup
pots ;-)] but with a little warning we can always water the soup
a bit ;-)
margali