[Sca-cooks] re: vinegars

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Aug 21 13:11:30 PDT 2001

Johnnae llyn Lewis sends greetings with another
vinegar comment.
Funny you should remind me that there were all those ads
in the back of magazines for those cheap pamphlets on
all the uses of vinegar, and baking soda and whatever else
was just found around the home.

Here's an actual vinegar book if the online files aren't enough.

Vinegar : The User Friendly Standard Text Reference
and Guide to Appreciating, Making, and Enjoying Vinegar.
by Lawrence J. Diggs. paperback. 17.95 usd.
Amazon says:(This) tome tells everything the reader
might want to know about vinegar: History, commercial
production, vinegar making as a hobby, understanding
vinegar and how it's produced, flavoring vinegar,
and health benefits and medical uses.

Johnna Holloway