[Sca-cooks] Back from Pennsic

John Husvar jhusvar at neo.rr.com
Tue Aug 21 13:27:17 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "margali" <margali at 99main.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Back from Pennsic

> The Rock wasn't vacant, it was happily located in W-10 by the
> lake ;-)
> margali
> --

Hey, Hi y'all!

Guess I found the right list.

Getting ready to start relearning how to bake after (mumble, mumble) years.

JFYI: Phlip got home alright after a few problems like a dead battery Monday
morning.

Thanks, all of you at SPCA for wonderful meals and drink, great company, and
taking me into your group with such grace! (And especially for the joyful
surprise of making me a member of the household and camp--although Phlip
gets some lashes with the proverbial wet noodle for surprising me with it as
she did.-- but she'll probably like that. :)

<ducking and running in case she's reading>

Johan