[Sca-cooks] Back from Pennsic

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Aug 21 20:47:59 PDT 2001

Lord Boroghul Khara said:
> <tattletale mode>
>
> Don't believe them.. They weren't good while you were gone!!! ::points an
> accusing finger::
>
> There was talk about cooking me!!!!

But you were too tough for them, huh?

> </tattletale mode>
>
> Welcome back from war everyone..... Do I get to start looking through bags
> to see if anyone brought back any notes or other info?
>
>  ::bounces:: what'dyabringmewhat'dyabringme?!?

Well, I brought back the several class handouts and promises of more and
permissions to add them to the Florilegium.

Also, while I was gone, a large box containing the class handouts
collected from Pennsic 27 and 28 arrived at home. I'd about given up
on ever getting those since they'd been promised me last fall.

Those that will stand alone reasonably well without the class will
be added to the Florilegium.

For myself, I brought back a number of interesting books, including
the latest Miscellany, Vincent's book and Cooking Shakespeare.

I *tried* to buy one of the peach pit molds. But it seems all twenty
she had made were already sold. Apparently mostly to other SCA-Cooks
folks. Sigh. Got one on order though.
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net