[Sca-cooks] Back from Pennsic

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Wed Aug 22 09:31:13 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pixel, Queen of Cats" <pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com>
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Back from Pennsic

> Sigh.
> Snips..............
> Two loaves of bread went to war--a Brownberry whole wheat, and the
> aforementioned test loaf of what turned out to be Oatmeal Nut. There's
> about half the oatmeal loaf left, and it's still edible. I am frightened.

I've used Arnold's Oatmeal Nut bread product for a few years now, including
Pennsic[s] [2 full weeks]. And have had no problem with premature ageing or
growing more fuzz ...then my sheep. I keep it in the dark and dry spaces and
in the double wrappers.  At home, I keep several in the freezer [ bulk
purchase], and the 'open' in the fridge. But when going to the field, I take
only a fresh purchase.
The Oatmeal BRAN version is dry and nasty.
Ru