[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Iron Chef Results

Dunbar, Debra debra.dunbar at aspenpubl.com
Thu Aug 23 08:58:04 PDT 2001

Kiri-
I agree that I'd have to announce the theme ingredient ahead of time and
allow for people to prep.  Maybe if they just finish or warm the dish at the
tent?  We had 7 burners, 2 cuisinarts, 1 blender, and espresso machine, a
bake oven, and a smoker at our camp, so I thought about having it there next
year.  BUT, I don't think more than 2 people could work in our cook tent at
once without running over each other.

We've got a few of those little portable butane stoves that you can pick up
in Asian grocery stores (you see them on omlette bars all the time), I could
always bring our 3 up for people's use.

I wish we could do it like the brewing judging and just have people bring
their dishes up.
Wrynne