[Sca-cooks] Home Made Gatorade (OOP)

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Aug 23 09:38:01 PDT 2001

Cinnamon, hazlenut, almond and chocolate are great in coffee, or
as add ins to milk.

Next year I hope to have all of them out on top of the drink
buffet where people can see them. They would have all been out
this year if I had actually gotten to stay there instead of
weekend commuting in.

Oh well, sort of like the traditional jewish 'next year in
Jerusalem'. next year at pennsic ;-)
margali
--
~~~~~