[Sca-cooks] [Fwd: the color orange, switches to serious digression]

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 10:51:19 PDT 2001

Sounds to me like you're supposed to cut out the green
stuff and bones and bury the good or marginal stuff.  For
whatever help that may be.

By the way, has anyone else been following the medieval
theme on wwrecipes?  I think he's doing it quite well.

Dana/Ximena

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
> Ok folks- what do we say to this?
>
> 'Lainie
>
> Anne Telesco wrote:
> > "To help venison that is tainted-If it be tainted, cut
> away all the flesh
> > that is green and cut out all the bones and bury it in

=====
"Scallops are expensive, so they should be
treated with some class.  But then, I suppose
that every creature that gives his life for
our table should be treated with class."
(Jeff Smith)